Tuesday, August 5, 2008

China Trip 2008


I work for a company that attended a trade show in Shanghai, China this past July.  I was fortunate enough to get to staff the booth and see our facility in Shanghai.  Here are some of my pictures, comments, and a video from my trip.  Sorry for the formatting or the lack there of its my firs run at this.   
Below is one side of the Bund, a portion of the River that runs through Shanghai.





Below is a view from the lobby of the Grand Hyatt on the 56th floor.  Floors 57-87 are hollow, very cool.
Here is a great shot from the top of our hotel.  As you can see it is a very big city.  

Below is another shot from the hotel, as you can see they have a little bit of a smog problem.  


Another Shot of the Yuyuan Gardens below.


Below is me outside the Yuyuan Garden.

Above is a shot from a Restaurant called 3 on the Bund.  It over looked the River and the cool looking tower is the "current" symbol of the city, it is a TV Towner

Below is a short video of some of the things we saw when we toured a local market.