Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blurb Books


Blurb is a website that allows you to make your own photo book.  It is super easy and the quality of the books are great.  I have made one for a wedding gift and it was a lot of fun and they love it. The quality of the books are great and the prices are low.  

It is super easy to create your own book.  You simply got to the website www.Blurb.com
and download their Booksmart software.  The nice thing about the software is that you don't need to be on their site or have an internet connection in order to work on the book.

Another great feature that I am just trying out is the community book option that allows you to invite contributors to your book.  I believe you can invite several members each of them can contribute up to 30 photos.  I haven't started using this feature so I'm not too familiar as to how it works but hopefully I will let you know soon.  I have not used any of the other sites like kodak, flicker, or apple iphoto to make a book, so I guess I have little to compare it with, but I would highly recommend Blurb.        

No comments: